Mason James Appointments is currently supporting the recruitment of a Project Manager for a market leader in the production of gas control equipment (Medical Devices).
The Project Management role is to work on several projects being run in the UK on medical Oxygen equipment. This entails full Project Management of the work, assigning tasks, identifying tasks, building timelines and working with our suppliers and customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible to keep the project on track and on budget, identify risks and mitigation strategies.
Ideally coming from the below background:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline, or similar, or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working in the technical R&D projects covering medical products in Europe and the US (preferably experience with medical gases)
- Demonstrable experience in managing R&D projects in a multi project environment.
- Delivering R&D projects on time and on budget.
- Working with multidisciplinary teams across the organisation, suppliers and customers.
- Experience working with MDD/MDR and FDA tech file/design history file
- Ideal candidates would be proficient in medical device design and could assist the team with their design skills.
- Self-motivated, able to see the issues and address them proactively
Applicants must be diligent and thorough with excellent attention to detail and be able to analyse and understand complex regulatory issues in medical device approvals, produce clear concise documentation and adhere to project schedules, you will be self-motivated and used to managing your own priorities and workload.
Please contact Natalie Brown at Mason James Appointments to discuss.
*Closing date is Tuesday 26th October 2021*
- Global R&D
- Medical Devices
- Project Management
- Product Innovation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'