Project Manager (marketing Localisation)
This is an amazing role working with one of the world's best known Brands
The International Marketing Team consists of Marketing Professionals based both within Country Level Sales organisations, directing local marketing initiatives and within a Central, international capacity, implementing and directing the Regional Marketing Strategy
Duties include -
The Localisation Project Manager takes ownership for all localisation activities within the international region. The role is the important link between the Global and International Marketing Teams, undertaking activities such as:
• Monitoring the global project schedule
• Coordinating key projects communication between internal stakeholders and suppliers
• Serving as a help chain resource for stakeholders who require localisation support or who are new to localisation • Maintaining and updating localization processes/style guides
• Overseeing the global localisation schedule through daily/weekly status calls with suppliers and stakeholders
• Providing support to stakeholder groups across the company related to local language projects and processes
• Assisting stakeholders with developing project timelines
• Guiding stakeholders on approved translation supplier options
• Maintaining and promoting localisation processes with different stakeholders
• Conducting regular audits on quotes and invoices to ensure alignment with SLA
• Supporting Localisation Program Manager with localisation tasks
The successful candidate will be experienced in localisation and project management within a business environment and be able to demonstrate a proven understanding of operating in an international environment.
With a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, the successful candidate will be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to work autonomously.
The role requires the candidate to be degree educated, who is able to build strong relationships with stakeholders. Proven experience of managing complex cross-border projects is a must.
The company are market leaders with a loyal consumer base and offer an excellent salary / benefit package.
Requires some international travel
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job