Project Manager Manufacturing Shutdown Project
Are you a Project Manager with prior experience in managing Manufacturing site shutdowns and Plant upgrades? Are you looking for an immediately available, days based contract role whilst working for a world-leading Manufacturing company?
In this role you will be responsible to ensure a safe site shutdown and update programme is delivered within time and budget. You will take control of all aspects of the shutdown preparation which will include work programmes, planning, design review and all related shutdown activities.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Project Manager from an Engineering background who has prior experience in managing shutdowns within a Manufacturing environment looking to work for a world-leading company.
- Reviewing RAMS to delivering a successful and safe shutdown
- Scheduling of all shut down activities that include hour by hour management of critical path during shutdown
- Monitoring of lead-time items, attendance of factory acceptance / witness tests and sign off site acceptance criteria
- Project Manager with experience in managing Manufacturing Shutdowns & Plant Upgrades
- Experienced in reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Wanting a days based, immediately available 10 month contract role
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR87109
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'