City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations. The Role: My client are currently looking for a Project Manager in their Manchester Offices.
Based in Manchester, the Project Manager will join the EMEA'change the bank’ team to manage a book of projects stemming from financial and regulatory reporting business requirements for my clients operations in EMEA.
The position will report into the EMEA Head of Regulatory Change and will be part of a wider team including another Project Manager, Business and Systems analysts . The Project Manager(s) will work with the EMEA Head of Regulatory Change to develop detailed project plans and develop a strategy to execute . He/She will also be required to work alongside and manage external temporary resourcing if and when employed to meet project requirements. Some responsibilities are as follows:
- Leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications.
- Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high complexity.
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors project results for significant deviations acting as day to day project lead for the purpose of planning work and identifying critical tasks
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Experienced Project Manager with previous exposure to financial services projects
- 12-18 years of relevant work and project management experience required (project management professional qualification preferable)
- Knowledge of Risk reporting practices and/or Financial Services Regulatory Reporting practices preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and with a distributed team (i.e., physically located in other regions).
- Understand and analyze business processes & workflows.
- Determine current reporting recipients, benefits, and criticality as part of opportunity assessments
- Effective in managing diverse teams and stakeholders
- Financial Services
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Regulatory Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job