Delivery of Managed Services Customer and/or internal projects. Project Management of revenue generating customer projects within Daisy’s hosting facilities, On Premise or in the Public Cloud. Role is responsible for ensuring that the detailed solution signed off by customer is executed against delivery plan, to budget and quality ensuring all aspects of service are in place (network, service desk, monitoring etc.) and customer begins billing for live service.
Location: Birstall or London
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day to day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimises exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documentation is complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation.
- Excellent understanding of Prince2 project methodology.
- Understanding of MSP methodology
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies.
- Detailed knowledge of Managed Hosting, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking, Security and DataCentre requirements including infrastructure requirement, build requirements and day to day management.
- Excellent understanding of Risk and Issue Management with demonstrable practical experience.
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- Understanding of the billing process
- Strong experience of managing departmental P&L.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Performance Management Skills
- MI Reporting experience.
- Prince2 Practitioner desirable.
- MSP Foundation or Practitioner desirable
- ITIL Foundation or Practitioner desirable
- PMP desirable.
- Exemplary relationship building skills
- Strong budget management experience
- Excellent Communication
- Passion for the delivery of change
- Business / commercial acumen.
- Presentation skills
- Team Management
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to travel on a regular basis
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Project Management
- Managed Hosting
- ITIL Process