£55-65k + Excellent Package
A vibrant, dynamic Main Contractor with a reputation for delivering high-quality projects for a long list of blue-chip clients across the country. Their sterling reputation as a contractor has allowed them to branch out in to numerous markets including: Residential, Commercial & Retail to name a few with project sizes ranging from £5-80m.
They currently find themselves in an excellent position, having already secured over £300m worth of construction projects for 2018 and as a result of this are looking to bolster their commercial team.
The company put relationships at the heart of everything that they do. This is reflected in the fact that they have used many of the same sub-contractors since their early days as a contractor and also enjoy an incredibly high-level of repeat business with clients that they have built solid professional relationships with.
As Project Manager you will hold total accountability and full responsibility for the overall delivery of the construction project. You will be expected to successfully manage a full site team including: Site Managers, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Design Managers. You will be given autonomy to completely fulfil the role and will be provided with all the funds and resources that you need in order to deliver the project. Typical roles and responsibilities may include:
- Responsibility for overall management of programming.
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day working on site.
- Planning the delivery of the project at hand.
- Oversee the Daily supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, sub-contractors, plant and materials including Information management /record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
- Maintain strict quality control procedures, conduct regular site safety checks, Tool box talks and inductions.
You will be given the opportunity to earn up to £65,000 per annum. Car or car allowance is included in their benefits package as well as a competitive pension contribution and private healthcare. Aside from the tangible rewards, you will get the chance to work for one of the countries’ fastest growing Main Contractors that ensure that they put their employees at the heart of everything that they do.