A market leading FM Service Provider is currently looking for a Project Manager to lead a number of mechanical and electrical capital projects on a large Defence contract. The business is a multi-million-pound turnover business and is known for having a great culture and some of the UK's most prestigious Defence and Central Government contracts.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the likes of:
- Working with the business' senior stakeholders to ascertain the immediate and future project opportunities.
- Leading a projects team of 15 including 1 Deputy Project Manager.
- Work with the supply chain and acquiring the relevant supplier to carry out capital projects.
- Be a subject matter expert in your field and offer guidance and support to the project team.
- Carrying out condition surveys and ensuring a successful operational delivery program.
- Manage and own the asset replacement program piece.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager and to be considered for this role you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage large teams.
- Experience in a similar role and able to demonstrate successful delivery of capital projects.
- Mechanical and Electrical background so you can understand the technical requirements.
- Membership of relevant professional institution (RICS, CIOB, APM etc.) preferred.
- Construction H&S qualifications required e.g. NEBOSH etc.
- Have or can obtain BPSS Clearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- project manager
- capital projects
- mechanical and electrical
- head of estates
- project works
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job