| Project Manager | London | £25,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE |
My client, a successful property investment company, Is looking for a experienced Project Manager to be based in there London Office which is expanding and growing very quickly.
- Managing the due diligence and acquisition phase of our projects, through to renovation and practical completion
- Will involve liaising with professionals such as agents, architects, surveyors and the build team.
- Progress will need to be communicated to the senior management team and our investors on a daily/weekly basis
- Liaise with the end Investor to update progress as it moves through the different stage.
- Experience of project managing in the construction industry
- Educated to degree level with an interest in further study
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to complete tasks under pressure
Training and support Provided.
Hours are Monday to Friday.
In return my client is offering a basic of up to £25,000 with an OTE of £40,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- New Home Sales
- Project Management