This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lighting, controls, Custom Install Or Electrical Project Manager to work for a leading manufacturer managing high end, high value projects (over 1M) in the UK and parts of Europe.
You will manage our client's commercial and hospitality projects from specification to hand-over and ensure their successful completion per our customer's requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Manage, ownership of projects while assisting a project management team on large and small commercial and hospitality projects. A baseline assessment of understanding the existing project management process including design intent versus customer business needs. Performance of project management as measured by loyalty, profitability and project completion on schedule and budget. Successfully manage issues and risks to meeting business objectives.
2. Collaborate with project management team to standardise project management process capable of meeting customer expectations, achieving business objectives (profitability, working capital, etc.) and mitigating risks.
3. Make the effective project plan based on customer master project schedule.
4. Lead and assist the project team to ensure the projects are carried out on-time and on-budget.
5. Lead business risk evaluation with respect to project execution at the region level.
6. Manage the quality of project execution (design, construction and procurement).
7. Coordinate with customer and 3rd party vendor for any change and utilise change management methods to build a robust process capable of sustained and predictable results.
8. Attend project meeting with owner, GC, EC specifier, etc.
9. Organize internal and external project meetings.
10. Provide standardised documentation as specified by customer
Based in the City of London basic salary is extremely competitive and there is an excellent benefits package.
Yours skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Min 3-5+ Years of experience in Project Management within the electrical and lighting control industry
- Ability to cooperate, support and work successfully in a team Environment.
- Electrical/ lighting /construction industry background
- Strong business orientation, customer focus and project management skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Results oriented.
- Possess Leadership abilities
- Willing to travel as part of the job requirement.
Our client is a marketing leading lighting control company with offices worldwide. They are well established and offer first class training and support as well extremely competitive salaries and benefits.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual ( and complementary products) Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
- Lighting Controls
- Project Management
- Project Leader