We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the world leader in intelligent Lighting control systems used in domestic and commercial building applications. With significant growth over the last few years and strong presence all-over the globe, this company can offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate
Project Manager’s duties:
As Project Manager, your primary responsibility is to
- Manage commercial and high end hospitalityl projects (in London and possibly Europe) from specification to hand-over and ensure their successful completion per customer’s requirements.
- Collaborate with project management team to standardise project management process capable of meeting customer expectations, achieving business objectives (profitability, working capital, etc.) and mitigating risks.
- Lead and assist the project team to ensure the projects are carried out on-time and on-budget.
- Make the effective project plan based on customer master project schedule.
- Lead business risk evaluation with respect to project execution at the region level.
- Manage the quality of project execution (design, construction and procurement)
- Coordinate with customer and 3rd party vendor for any change and utilise change management
methods to build a robust process capable of sustained and predictable results
Experience and Skills required for the Project Manager role:
Ideally you should have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' project management experience in the electrical and lighting control systems industry. Experience in building automation, smart home systems, lighting controls, KNX systems or any other relevant industry, would also be considered
- Ability to cooperate, support and work successfully in a team Environment.
- Electrical/ lighting /construction industry background
- Strong business orientation, customer focus and project management skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Results oriented.
- Possess Leadership abilities
- Willing to travel as part of the job requirement.
To learn more about this position or about any other Project Manager/Project Leader positions within Kadtech, please forward your CV to Max Kadim
- Building Automation
- Control Systems
- Lighting Control
- Project Management