This requirement is for an interim project manager who will lead the delivery of a range of high-profile projects on behalf of our Director of Transformation and HR.
The project manager will work closely with our director to:
- define, design and manage the delivery of each project
- report regularly on project progress, issues and risks
The specific projects that will be allocated to the project manager are to be confirmed, but they will mostly relate to HR/OD. No prior HR/OD experience or knowledge is required, although this could be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be located within our highly performing transformation service and will need to bring the following attributes to the role:
- practical experience of delivering successful high-profile projects
- first class communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- a structured approach to planning and managing projects
- a willingness and ability to roll their sleeves up to get the job done
- Communication Skills
- Management Experience
- Project Management
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job