Project Manager - Legal
Up to £60,000 per annum
A large multinational organisation is looking for a Project Manager to join their Business Change function to drive exciting new initiatives. The role reports directly into the director of business change. Much of the work is in the discovery phase, so the successful project manager must be experienced in end to end work rather than just delivery. Experience of both Business Change and technology projects would be advantageous. The team has received good buy in from the organisation, with good budgets for the projects that are in the pipeline. It is important that the successful project manager has experience of influencing and managing senior stakeholders. With the Business change function growing their is ampule opportunity for progression within the organisation.
* Experience of working and delivering on multiple business and technology based projects simultaneously with a range of budgets.
* Good solid project management experience, e2e delivery experience
* Experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders
* Good demonstrable experience of Governance surrounding projects.
* PRINCE2 or equivalent
* Legal sector experience is advantageous
The organisation are globally renowned for their work & are present on a number of continents. They have recently revamped their business change function and offer an agile approach to working.
Keywords: Project Manager, Technology, Business Change, Transformation, Systems, Infrastructure, Process Improvement, Change Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"