Project Manager | Leeds | Circa £65K
Xpertise, as specialists in Product Delivery recruitment, have been appointed by a top international Law firm to source a Legal Project Manager in Leeds. As the Project manager you will have autonomy delivering your projects. You’ll need to have strong stakeholder management skills and have project management experience within a professional services environment. This role will be responsible for the delivery and full lifecycle of projects which are customer facing to help improve their experience.
- Leads and works with clients closely to deliver projects.
- Work closely with multiple functional teams across different regions
- Provides advice and support on a range of business change initiatives
- Control and deliver the full project lifecycle that meets time, budget and quality expectations
- Enhances business efficiency and engages with stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met
- Executes and drives project delivery independently
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working for a legal business or professional services business would be ideal
- Experience of delivering projects under NSIP practice
- Experienced developing and leading projects
- Experience of engaging colleagues in diverse locations, including internationally
- Experience of partnering and collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Full lifecycle project management experience
For more information on this role or similar opportunities please contact Sammi Tong
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
- Management Skills
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'