What: Project Manager (Land Referencing)
Where: Birmingham City Centre
How Much: £35k - £40k per annum plus competitive benefit package.
Hours: Monday to Friday.
My client are the UK Largest specialist provider of land referencing, planning and development of major transportation, regeneration and utility projects. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager from the land or property sector. The key purpose of this role will be to project manage the land referencing project team and ensure all projects and services are delivered on time, within budget and not compromised on quality.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure the land referencing delivery team operates to a high standard in line with the company values.
- Develop and manage client relationships ensuring their expectations are agreed and met.
- Ensuring the business meets all contractual requirements
- Presenting reports on all areas of KPI’s including financial performance, risk and issue management, project delivery, quality and forecasting
- Manage your team with a holistic approach ensuring the main objectives is achieving goals through their development.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial Project Management experience within land or property.
- Detailed experience of forecasting for revenue and margin contribution
- Proven ability in successful management and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant sector or a management qualification.
For more information or to apply please contact Hannah Innis at First Personnel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job