Project Manager - IT
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful international company based in Reading, this position will involve the management of multiple customer revenue and internal IT based projects. You will be responsible or the scope, schedule and budget of each project.
Our client is based on the outskirts of Reading and offers plenty of free onsite parking
Key areas of responsibility:
- Accountable for the performance (scope, schedule and budget) of all activities undertaken within assigned Projects.
- Manage projects through the full life cycle of definition, design, development, configure, test, pilot, deploy and closeout.
- Contribute to proposals specifically with estimation, schedule commitments and definition of project management and implementation processes.
- Ensure that communication is shared with all parties involved throughout the life cycle
- Obtain success criteria and ensure that these expectations are met
- Ensure that customer's expectations are managed in partnership with the account team and the Senior Project Manager where applicable.
- Managing and mitigating risks and managing opportunities across the projects assigned
- Ensure the management of scope change in a controlled manner that optimises the opportunities resulting across assigned projects.
- Coordinate change introduction and baseline control.
- Responsible for defining, communicating, achieving buy in and ensuring delivery to summary and detailed schedules for assigned programmes.
- Implement best practice and continuous improvement.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Manager, peers and team.
- Committed to contributing to quality excellence throughout the business.
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role
- Experience of working in a changeable and sometimes pressurised environment
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
- Prince 2 or equivalent is essential
- Microsoft Project experience
- Well organised and structured in outlook
- Strong customer focus
- Experience of managing the full project life cycle
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'