Our client is a global IT and Telecommunications company specialising in communications.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service is provided and timescales are met for any project which is delivered.
- Initiate projects and outline benefits for the client as well as defining a clear project of scope.
- Communicate with numerous departments, including finance, engineering and pre-sales to ensure you have all the resources needed for project delivery.
- Work with technical teams to understand the plans of the client and provide suggestions for the best approach to achieve the client’s goals.
- Manage resources, time, budget and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with requirements of the company and the client.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously from initiation through to closure.
- Once the project is closed, a complete handover of the deployed solution/service must be completed, along with a Project Review with the client.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, such as performance reports, post-project reviews and schedules.
- Keep up to date with technology and provide suggestions to clients if a better solution is on offer.
- Act as the sole point of contact throughout the project lifecycle and ensure the client is kept up to date at all stages.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of successfully fulfilling a Project Manger role.
- A comprehensive understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Previous experience of managing IT Infrastructure projects.
- PRINCE2 qualified.
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- The ability to understand clients' needs and why they have chosen a particular technology solution.
- Strong natured individual to manage resources and ensure project is delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly organised and possess excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job