The purpose of role is to lead and motivate the project team to achieve the corporate objectives of the client project and change requirements. The role will be varied and involve delivering key IT and Business projects and change supported by a team of business analysts and a project support officer.
The role will involve ongoing management and oversight of internal projects and change to meet internal and external customer expectations.
As the Project Manager, you will be accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations team including managers, whilst applying acquired expertise to analyse and solve problems without clear precedent.
Main responsibilities of the role:
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
• Act as project manager for corporate projects
• Ensure all projects are managed in line with the organisations methodology.
• Identify/ develop and implement changes to the project management methodology.
• Produce and maintain project documentation as set out in the project methodology
• Communicate project progress and status.
• Facilitate the resolution of project issues.
• Control project scope and changes.
• Operate the project methodology on a day to day basis.
• Resolve or assist with the resolution with project issues and/or conflicts.
• Contribute to the sharing of best practice with the team.
Ideally you will have experience of managing and delivering corporate projects whilst having experience of leading, supporting and motivating staff to achieve set goals from the business and project. You will be able to provide challenge and guidance whilst having experience of supporting business areas relating to projects.
Does the role sound good? If so, please send an up to date CV on a Microsoft word document to firstname.lastname@example.org and a good time to call. I will then call you to discuss the role in more detail.
Interviews are taking place next week so don’t hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job