Project Manager - IT/Business/Acquisitions
Up to £60,000 + Generous holidays and benefits
Your new company
Your new company is a world leader within the distribution of services and products with a global network of customers and suppliers. Committed to providing innovative suites of value-added services they aim to provide a single-source solution for their customers.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for a IT/Business Project Manager to join the PMO team. Reporting to the PMO Manager, you will be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
The successful candidate will acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. You will be responsible for delivery of project objectives and the oversight of quality control throughout the project life cycle.
What you'll need to succeed
As a Project Manager you will have demonstrable experience in delivering multiple, concurrent Business and IT Projects, these skills will be matched with strong leadership and the willingness to drive a team.
You will also have:
- A good business acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills to drive business focused projects aimed at delivering growth
- Accountability to the business sponsor for successful delivery of projects within approved timelines, budget and success criteria.
- Experience of dealing with acquisitions along with distribution take on
- Experience in delivering within industry standard methodologies - Prince 2, PMI, PMP, Agile etc.
- You will have a solid understanding of software development methods, platforms and tools and experience within a SAP environment is desirable
What you'll get in return
A generous salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience and the opportunity to work in a truly enjoyable environment, alongside professional and committed colleagues.
You will also receive 33 days holiday, a generous pension and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.