Are you looking to use your exceptional relocation project management experience to support the running of an international office and their upcoming relocation to France?
This exciting project is to start as soon as possible on an initial 3 month interim contract with the view to extend up to a further 12 months. This will be a very busy and varied international relocation project management role in a corporate fast-paced environment and an opportunity to work on a unique international office relocation project in a truly cosmopolitan environment. You will take responsibility for the office move of an organisation of approximately 200 staff from London to Paris.
Duties will include:
- Managing of the relocation related projects in accordance with the project methodology and procedures of the organisation
- Working closely with the Corporate Support Officer and the support team to assist with the office move to Paris (as main point of contact) and the current running of the office in London
- Engaging with senior management in the private and public sectors and dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Planning and controlling of the budget related to projects
- Looking after the office move / international relocation project from London to Paris and related tenders
- Managing projects related to the development of new services and systems including project planning, execution and implementation of services and systems
- Managing solutions portfolio
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience in international office moves or relocation (200 pax +)
- Knowledge of French - desirable
- Project Management qualification (PMP or Prince 2) - desirable
- Proven relocation project management experience
- Proven experience in looking after tender processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to liaise with senior management in both public and private sectors within an international environment
- Experience of working in a multicultural working environment
- Advanced MS Office skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jessica. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Project Management Relocation Tender Office Move French