Project Manager - International Business Events
London + Travel
Base salary up to £26K + £10-15K Commission
The Project Manager will manage large scale international conferences from initial research through to delivery on the day.
This organisation is proactive, ambitious and creative. They work within a niche areas of the energy industry providing business Intelligence & creating informative conferences. This boutique company have created a working environment which promote & value; ownership, contribution, progression and reward for all.
This role will allow you to take responsibility for 1 or 2 large scale events initially and be responsible for the research, content, marketing and sales associated with your conferences. You will have total ownership (with support) to project manage the entire lifecycle of the event.
- Research - desk based & primary research on topics, speakers etc….
- Identifying business growth opportunities
- Working to time & financial targets throughout the lifecycle of the event
- Identify & manage strategic business partnerships
- Develop & deliver marketing strategy (web, brochures, email etc)
- Liaise with writers, designers and other professionals supporting your project
- Analysis of information
- Create reports
- To work as part of the team
You will be a graduate looking to join an ambitious and entrepreneurial start up business that have created huge success with the international Business intelligence developed & conferences launched. You will be looking to grow your career as the business develops and work alongside the management team to contribute to the overall expansion of the business.
- 2:1 or 1st degree
- Commercial business experience & solution sales background (ideally 12 months) - recruitment, delegate sales or estate agency perhaps
- Marketing & copy writing experience
- Ability to work to deadlines & targets
- Research skills
- Project management skills gained in a business environment
- Positive, hard working, self starter and excellent communication skills
- Confident and happy talking to new business professionals over the phone and face to face
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Event Management
- International Conferences
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"