A great opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager / Installation Manager to join a well-established windows manufacturer and supplier who specialise within the commercial and residential industry. They are looking to get a Project Manager / Installation Manager on board to join their growing, successful, team based out of High Wycombe. The most suitable Project Manager / Installation Manager will be joining their commercial side of the business, therefore will need a proven track record managing commercial installations is necessary.
Their projects are primarily focused in the South of England, for example Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent and Essex. You will be required to have previous experience of managing an installation / fitting team within the windows and doors industry. The most suitable Installation Manager will also possess a CSCS card and a full UK Driving License. The Project Manager / Installation Manager will be required to manage up to 5 sites at any one time, therefore will need to be based within a commutable distance of their offices in High Wycombe.
Installation Manager Position Overview
- Lead and manage the installation team
- Manage up to 5 sites at any one time
- Liaise with main contractors
- Work on Commercial projects
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with
- Make sure all products are manufactured and ordered on time
- Facilitate toolbox talks with installation team
Installation Manager Position Requirements
- Proven track record of managing installation teams
- Working knowledge of the glazing industry
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS Qualified
- Full UK Driving License
- Commutable distance to High Wycombe
- Commercial project experience
Installation Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £38,000 - £40,000
- Company van
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job