Project Manager - Infrastructure
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Project Manager, Infrastructure, Prince 2, ITIL, Manufacturing, Networking, Cloud
Project Manager - About the role:
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in managing Infrastructure projects, thinking of looking for a new challenge? Do you have a background successfully managing a variety of Infrastructure projects successfully around Networking, Server Migrations, Cloud Migrations etc? Are you commercially aware and have previously worked in a fast moving, challenging environment? If so read on…
The company are users of a variety of Infrastructure including Networking, AD, Cloud, Windows Servers, Linux servers.
Project Manager - About the company:
Do you want to be part of a successful organisation, who are a global leader and provide products across North West, North Wales & Europe?
The Project Manager will work closely with other departments within the business to ensure that the successful implementation and delivery of their Infrastructure solutions, within UK and abroad.
Project Manager - Key Duties:
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Managing Projects aligned to their Infrastructure strategy
- Work with IT Management team to ensure resources are available to match the needs of the projects
- Project Documentation & Governance
- Review and update risk and budgetary control
- Managing a variety of Infrastructure projects including server migration / upgrades, cloud migrations, networking etc.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning through to implementation
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and quality within the business
- Ensure projects are delivered within a structured way, enhancing process and delivery
- Contribute new ideas to help deliver Infrastructure more efficiently to customers / internally
Project Manager - Skills required for the role:
- Project Management background managing Infrastructure projects
- Experience of working in the Manufacturing sector a bonus, but not necessary
- Previous experience of delivering projects in a more structured manner, improving process and delivery
- Ability to gather requirements from customers, and facilitate recommended solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and client facing skills
- Strong customer service ethos, and business acumen, and negotiating skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with other departments
- Must be able to work under pressure, prioritising effectively and meet demanding deadlines
- Desirable skills include - Project Management Certification ( Prince 2, PMP)
Project Manager - Benefits
The role offers a basic salary up to £45k
Benefits ( pension, healthcare)
25 days holiday
The role will be based out of their Office in Holywell, but will allow some home-working, possibly a few days per week.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency /Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities in the future.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.
- Cloud Computing
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'