Project Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager, with a strong infrastructure project management and project implementation background of working in a consultancy / Managed Service Provider environment, is required for a leading organisation based in Central London, paying £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Working for a leading IT consultancy, the Project Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager will be working across a variety of projects based around Data Centre migrations, migration of applications, infrastructure to Cloud and Networking to name a few. The Project Manager / Infrastructure Project Manager will have a proven and successful background of delivering infrastructure related projects in a consultancy & managed service provider environment.
- Excellent technical infrastructure project management experience
- Excellent project delivery and project implementation experience
- Strong experience of working in an IT consultant / Managed Service Provider environment
- Strong experience working with large and complex projects within corporate environments
- Strong delivery experience across infrastructure, migrations and installations
- Strong delivery experience of Microsoft stack technologies, Office 365, Cloud, Azure, Hyper-V/VMware etc.
- Strong technical experience of networking, data centre, physical infrastructure environments
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
This Infrastructure Project Manager position will be based in Central London with client travel included therefore must be willing to travel nationwide and will be to start ASAP with a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward across a copy of your CV.
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Project Management
- Data Center
- Migration Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job