Project Manager in Engineering Solutions
Are you an experienced Project Manager who can drive forward exciting new engineering projects and self-govern within an innovative team?
A growing company based in Braintree, Essex that values the diverse specialist skills and experience of its people. With a clear business strategy that depends on hiring and retaining the best talent, as such they take great care that their staff are fulfilled and well compensated for their work.
Managing all aspects of the product lifecycle for their customers and focusing on extending customer value has seen their business grow, particularly within their construction division where this vacancy sits. Unusually for this sector, the business empowers their Project Managers to manage the entire design, manufacturing and installation of their projects which they find creates greater accountability for them, and more engagement for their Project Managers.
- The business believes in their people and value staff contributions across all sectors and levels of our business
- The design-led approach to engineering means they get commissioned to manage some exciting and iconic projects
Our client are looking for a Project Manager, ideally from a construction or architectural background, who is able to hit the ground running within their busy team. It is essential that the successful applicant is driven and willing to take responsibility for their entire projects in line with the company ethos. The business would also be keen to see applicants with particular experience in projects relating to Steel Works and/or CAD design.
Why Should You Apply?
- Offering highly competitive rates of pay for the right candidates
- This role will provide you with autonomous working supported by an experienced and professional team
- Car allowance is included within the package, although little travel is required initially, as the role evolves you will be required to do some UK based travel