Air Conditioning Project Manager required in the Birmingham area, with a mechanical services or HVAC background, to project manage commercial air conditioning contracts, mainly VRV, VRF, Split, Multi-Splits and Ventilation. You will be responsible for the managing of the entire project, from initial site surveys and design through to project handover. There will be requirements to manage sub-contractors (plumbers & electricians) & ensure all KPI's are achieved.
It is envisaged that the successful HVAC Project Manager will have knowledge of air conditioning systems and have experience within the commercial sector, specifically experienced in delivering retail refurbishments. The role will involve managing installs and scheduling PPM tasks. Our client are based near Cannock so the successful contracts / projects manager will have to be within a commutable distance and be happy to travel to sites based throughout the Midlands and be prepared with occasional nights away.
Air Conditioning Project Manager Position Overview
- Project manage multiple sites
- Complete project management from initial site survey through to completion,
- Design and specification of air-con and mechanical services.
- Work closely with clients to discuss and advise on project requirements.
Air Conditioning Project Manager Position Requirements
- Commercial project management experience within mechanical services.
- Must have sound commercial & business acumen.
- Ideally candidate will have full knowledge of AC, ductwork and heat recovery systems.
- AutoCAD experience would be an advantage.
- Able to read and work from technical drawings
- Full driving licence.
Air Conditioning Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £34,000 - £40,000
- Holiday 20 days + BH
- Company Car
- Market Leading Bonus (£20,000+)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy