Project Manager - HV
£45,000-£55,000 P/A (Depending on Experience)
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of one of the leading companies in high voltage electrical testing, maintenance, and engineering services
Our client is looking for a Electrical Project Manager with experience in HV Turnkey projects to join their London office.
- To support the team to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, to high quality standards, meeting Health & Safety standards
- Review the contract programme to ensure that it reflects all contractual elements and satisfies stakeholder/client needs
- Management of staff on site and sub-contractors throughout the duration of projects
- Ensure that all the necessary procurement requirements are in place
- To deliver Contestable Connections on time and within budget
- Maintain financial control using correct procedures
- Develop all necessary Construction Method Statements and prepare site instructions
- Carry out Risk Assessments and Safety Audits as required
- Ensure all off-site work is managed in accordance with Chapter 8 NRSWA
- Ensure that all work is carried out according to project schedules, within budget and adheres to legal requirements
- Act as first point of escalation for relevant stakeholders
- Generate all reports and communications for Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will possess
- A Third level Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline (desirable)
- 5 years' experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Electrical experience is highly advantageous
- An ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasiveness / resistance to internal and external pressure
- Self motivation / ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job