A North East London Borough Council needs an interim project manager to lead the delivery of a range of high-profile projects on behalf of the Director of Transformation and HR.
The specific projects be allocated are to be confirmed, but they will mostly relate to HR / Organisational Development.
You will work closely with the Director to:
- Define, design and manage the delivery of each project
- Report regularly on project progress, issues and risks
Located within the highly performing Transformation Service you will need to bring the following attributes to the role:
- Practical experience of delivering successful high-profile projects
- First class communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- A structured approach to planning and managing projects
- A willingness and ability to roll their sleeves up to get the job done
To be considered for this role prior HR/OD experience or knowledge would be an advantage as would experience of leading projects within the Public Sector.
This is an immediate requirement. If you have the skills and experience detailed above please apply now.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy.