Our client is a leading gaming and entertainment business that currently seeks a Project Manager to deliver some key projects within their HR programme. The focus of the role will be to deliver 3 key projects:
- Payroll harmonisation project: This will involve process improvements; harmonising pay days and pay frequency; determining the best way to manage payroll.
- Harmonisation of company benefits, term and conditions. This will require employee consultation, change management, benefits build and implementation).
- Annual Remuneration Review (ARR) project.
- Oversee the successful and timely delivery of the 3 key reward projects as outlined above.
- Complete the scoping of the projects, including budgeting, headcount requirements and technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and measure success.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders providing project updates and managing expectations
- Co-ordinate internal resources and manage third party relationships to execute the projects flawlessly
- Identify and work with stakeholders to minimise the project risks.
- Work within internal HR team to deliver employee consultation processes
- Ensure a continued focus on the employee experience. Driving best practice in change management and designing communications that support this.
Skills & Experience:
- Project management experience in the HR space, including change management
- Proven track record in process management and continuous improvement
- Understanding principles of change management and effective communication
- Strong organisation skills including high level of attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent influencing skills and stakeholder and vendor management
- Confident, agile & adaptable with a 'can-do' attitude
For more information, please contact Ben Morrison on