A leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
The business differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe.
A Project Manager required to work within the Infrastructure Sector providing focussed delivery on key projects. The successful candidate should have experience of infrastructure related to large Residential projects including Roads, Sewage, public open space etc.
- Responsible for administration of infrastructure projects, mostly using ECC form of contract.
- Leading project teams in the delivery of client requirements from inception to completion
- Setting up and delivery of best practice PM systems and controls
- Leading service delivery with existing key clients, maintaining and strengthening the client relationships, using opportunities to cross-sell
- Gain the confidence of the client and become the focal point for communication
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner, meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong working relationship in true partnership
- Ensure consistency of service delivery and identify opportunities for developing both the quality and profitability of the service
- Assist in the production of management information required by the company and take responsibility for the accuracy of said information
- Assist in providing best practice and continuous improvement within delivery teams
As the ideal candidate you will have a strong track record in Project Management and Contract Administration and a high level of knowledge and proven experience of managing infrastructure related to residential developments. You must have experience and working knowledge of ECC forms of contract along with previous exposure to highways projects.
Ideally you will hold a recognised degree in a related discipline and / or be professional qualified i.e. Chartered Engineer.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'