A bit about our client:
An exciting opportunity to join our client's Kitchen Operations team as a Project Manager. They are a family business that has grown into the UK’s leading Appliance Installation Distributor.
What you’ll do:
You will effectively manage all field-based project activities, exercising control of the operational relationship between them and their customers, subcontractors and fitters, within agreed business costs and timescales.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
• Assist the Furniture Team in the quotation and order process through the validation of products, specification and costs
• Upon receipt of a new project, initiate the validation/pre-start process with Sales, Suppliers, Subcontractors and Customers to ensure commercial viability and right first time approach to the project delivery.
• Assume responsibility for the planning and management of project site-based activities, including health and safety, sourcing, planning and managing labour resource, material deliveries, quality management, sign off and problem resolution.
• Attend, record, communicate and manage actions from all project site visits and meetings where required, to ensure service levels are maintained through the duration of the project.
• To be responsible for the post occupation customer relationship to ensure operational issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
• To provide support for the Operations Manager and the Kitchen Team to assist in the smooth running of the projects.
Who you’ll be:
Their values are integral to how they operate; it is the reason for their success and their culture. To flourish here, you will naturally display their values; Helpful, Ethical and Innovative.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Customer and service focussed
• Proven track record of managing site based operational activities and manpower
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally, at all levels to achieve mutual benefit for the Company and its customers.
• Working knowledge of the Company’s kitchen furniture products, processes and service
• Punctual in terms of working hours and meeting deadlines
• Flexible to work longer hours and perform other tasks as requires
• Positive, organised, self-motivated, and capable of working under ones own initiative
• A good understanding of building regulations and health and safety compliance legislation.
What you’ll get:
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 26 days holiday
• Health care
• Free parking
• Regular staff events
• Charity Day
• Employee Retail Discount Scheme
• Length of service vouchers
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work
• Child Care Vouchers
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 with competitive benefits, bonus and car allowance
Location: Hertfordshire / M11 Corridor / North, East or West London
Contract Type: Permanent
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Project Manager role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job