Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit a Project Manager for a role based in Glasgow for one our Utility Clients, to be responsible for management and safe delivery of Projects in line with agreed budgets and timescales.
The Project Managers role is to lead a Project from engagement to completion and be accountable for all aspects of the delivery. They will be responsible for ensuring that all activity is planned and executed to the highest:
- Strategic health, safety and environmental management and leadership to drive the highest standards
- Delivery of the Project to the agreed time, cost & quality requirements
- Work closely with planning team to build delivery programmes and monitor progress
- Risk management for the Project
- Project Management of the principal subcontracts
- Preparing progress reports for the Management team
- Management of the Project team and working with the management team to ensure availability of suitably skilled resource.
The ideal candidate would have experience:
- Would have experience in a similar role
- Experience in the utilities sector
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analysing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
Solutions Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
- Project Management
- Risk Management