Working for part of the Treasury, this role will sit in a rapidly growing Business-to-Business directorate, responsible for Revenue Generation.
Reporting to Head of Client Accounts the Project / Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day account management of one or more Government Business Process Outsourcing client accounts.
Key to this role will be the individual’s ability to build strong working relationships both with colleagues and with the client to ensure the client’s needs are represented accurately and are delivered according to the desired cost, time and clients satisfaction. As the designated 'AccountManager’ represent the Client internally, ensuring that issue resolutions and agreed changes are delivered to cost, time and quality ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring the B2B service provided meets the client’s needs, agreed service levels, expectations and budget;
- Responsible for managing client spend and to contribute towards achieving agreed targets
- Provide appropriate assurance that costs and service delivered are in accordance with budget
- Represent the Client internally, ensuring that issue resolutions and agreed changes are delivered to cost, time and quality ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements;
- Ensuring client needs are accurately reflected in written communications (e.g. through the writing of a brief or work request) and verbally so that an appropriate solution can be agreed alongside our business partner
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and business partner by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Where problems arise working quickly and proactively with a team to identify the root cause and provide a suitable resolution in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring this is to the clients satisfaction;
- Leading and chairing monthly update and governance meetings
- Presenting, alongside colleagues updates on the service provided;
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve the B2B service offering to clients;
- Playing a key role in the coaching and mentoring of other Account Management team members
- Work with key stakeholders to ensuring Change documents are accurately prepared and signed off by all parties;
- Managing delivery of content including KPI, MI and Scorecard metric information for meetings both with the client and internally;
- Support the accurate operational forecasting of volumes/resource and associated costs for client accounts;
- Managing budgets, forecasts, and costs and invoicing clients.
- Contribute to the development of the Clients strategy which meets the current and future needs of the business and drives forward improved business results
- Provides analysis and understanding of key business drivers, the likely outcomes of a change in direction and impact on individual change initiatives
- Support in the bid management process and delivery of new corporate client accounts, where required.
The role requires an individual capable of operating comfortably at Senior Management level and influencing thinking and delivery across the business, across 3rd party suppliers and B2B Clients.
The ability to contextualise strategic intent in a commercial and operational context is essential.
Clear thinking at a strategic level are vital, coupled with strong leadership and communication skills and a strong delivery ethos.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent people skills
- Must be well-organised
- Solid attention to detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'