Project Manager / Software Project Manager
A Project Manager / Software Project Manager is needed to join a global technology group with over 290 employees. Working from their Manchester Office, expect to play pivotal role project managing key software implementation projects for global clients.
With offices in the UK, Europe, Canada, United States, New Zealand and Australia, our client delivers powerful software solutions to public libraries, archives, museums, galleries and academic institutions. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Project Manager / Software Project Manager to join their global company that offers an excellent working environment with a unique mix of culture and technology.
Reporting to Head of Project Delivery, the Project Manager / Software Project Manager will manage the delivery of multiple software implementation projects ensuring customer satisfaction and budget commitments are met. Expect to be involved in both smaller implementations and high-profile and challenging projects; with the responsibility to work closely with team members located in various offices across the globe to plan and resource projects; liaise closely with customers to guide them through the implementation process, and ensure work is delivered to the highest quality and within scope.
To qualify... You will need to be an effective and organised Project Manager / Software Project Manager / IT Project Manager / Software Implementation Expert / Technical Project Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Software Project Management role;
- Experience of business analysis and an understanding of customer requirements and processes;
- A Degree level education in a relevant IT subject;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Superb organisational skills - you must be able to effectively prioritise your work and respond appropriately to changing situations;
- Excellent attention to detail - ensuring that all loose ends are tied up;
- Good people management skills and the ability to prioritise resource workload;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- A willingness to travel to client sites and work flexible hours when required;
- An ability to work with or without well-defined processes and to adapt your approach based on the unique characteristics of any given project.
A Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, Agile etc.) would be highly advantageous, but not essential. Any experience in business analysis including but not limited to (requirements gathering, understanding processes and workflows, analysing findings and making recommendations) would also be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager / Software Project Manager with a strong work ethic looking to work for a global tech company offering excellent career progression, a unique and fun work environment, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Software PM
- Software Implementation Expert