Project Manager - Global Real Estate Consultancy
Blayze Group are currently representing a juggernaut in the global construction market as they seek a Project Manager to join their thriving London office. This company needs no introduction as they boast one of the most desirable client bases in the market and are working on some of the highest profile schemes in the commercial real estate sector.
With global banks, leading tech companies and high-end automotive firms just some of the clients they service, this is a truly unique opportunity to work in a hybrid Project Management role. You will be responsible for supporting the client teams, providing a range of technical and management consultancy advice, delivering on assignments for their enviable client base.
Aside from unrivalled support and exciting projects, my client paves the way in terms of working environments. With a buzzy atmosphere and a family-feel to the office, current team members describe it as a 'perfect place to work.' Pair this with their mature attitude to flexible and home working and it really is hard to see how this role could be improved!
- Support the external client teams, providing a range of technical advice
- Delivery of high-end commercial real estate projects for global clients
- Deliver projects from inception to completion or within the various stages of the project
- Undertake contract administration/managing contracts, develop, monitor and control the budgets for each project
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders/clients throughout all stages of the project
- Degree in a property or construction related discipline
- MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Project Management experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong computer skills
In return, you will be offered:
- £55,000 - £75,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Full benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work on key projects
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Jordan Wilson on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'