Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Operations Director, the purpose of the role of Project Manager is to manage the window and door installation process and installers to ensure that the companies numerous double glazing projects are completed to an excellent level of customer services. To control customer debts and keep debtors list to an acceptable minimum.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. To manage all installers to undertake installations within the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager.
2. Manage a number of Installation teams and any other resources required for the effective and efficient running of the department. Manage and maintain all HR responsibilities and employee and self-employed contractual obligations and enforce and monitor KPI’s for all staff within the installation system.
3. Provide accurate, regular and timely management information on customer records, completed installations and customer debtors.
4. Set communicate targets with the Installers and other members of the department.
5. Communicate and keep update all customers at point of Installation until completion and maintain excellent customer services.
6. Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
<span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #000000; font-family: 'Open Sans',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stret
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job