You have the opportunity to join a huge global business within their automotive division as a Project Leader/Manager with access to their multiple state of the art research and development facilitates around the world you will help this business grown and develop your own skills in the process!
You will demonstrate your project manager skills and in-depth automotive market knowledge within this role to help lead and develop all the businesses across the globe.
What will you be doing?
- Cross-site management of new vehicle projects (vehicle development projects, series changes, incoming relocations)
- Responsible contact person for projects in the direction of customers (in particular construction, quality, logistics), construction offices, manufacturing and specialist departments nationally and internationally
- Coordination of solutions with the relevant departments as well as presentation and discussion of the results with the customer
- System-oriented tracking, coordination and implementation of the change management (product description, requirement feasibility analyses/calculations, material set-up)
- Control of the execution of quality planning (customer specifications, test intervals, process capability of test and operating equipment, etc.)
- Reporting according to worldwide standards, as well as ensuring and monitoring commercial results
- Responsibility for the implementation of the Stage Gate process in vehicle development projects
- Technical and scheduling coordination from the prototype to the serial production start
- Location-related projects support during start-up phase to secure the transfer between the development phase and the start of production
What are we looking for?
- University degree in the area of mechanical engineering (M.Sc./Eng., Dipl.-Ing.) or comparable studies
- Experience in project management desirable (also within the scope of a PhD)
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Very good command of English/German
- Experience dealing with Major German OEM's
- Structured and solution-oriented thinking and of work
What we can do for you!
- A varied range of challenging project tasks in our international R&C Centre with a strong applied industrial approach
- Development opportunities inside a dynamic and innovative environment
- Professional support of your industrial career by well-directed HR development
- Structured on boarding program including a buddy system
- Employee benefits and profit sharing
- Family friendly working conditions (e.g. flexible working time schemes, holiday care for employees children, parents network, certification audit berufundfamilie since 2010)
If this is something of interest and you believe you can join and make an impact on this company then click apply now! We want to hear from you!