Job Title: Project Manager (German speaking)
Temp or Perm: Perm
Pay Rate/Salary: £26,000
Working Hours: 9am- 5pm Monday- Thursday 9am-3pm Friday
Office Angels are delighted to be working on behalf of our well-established client based in Ross-on-Wye. They are currently seeking a German speaking project manager to join their friend, family-feel team. Due to the location the successful candidate must be able to drive and own their own vehicle. It is essential for the role that the successful candidate is fluent in both German and English.
- Dealing with phone enquiries in both German and English.
- Preparing customer documentation and literature for translation into a variety of language pairs.
- Confirming and keeping a record of new orders.
- Fully setting up new projects in line with company procedure.
- Maintaining an organised filing system to ensure both company's and customer's data is stored accordingly.
- Sending enquiries to confirm availability and finalise delivery dates.
- Sending files and relevant memories, glossaries and any other reference material necessary to external translators so that they can fulfil the order.
- Tracking the delivery of work from translators and liaising with the in-house team accordingly.
- Keeping customers updated with the progress of their orders.
- Preparing quotes and checking client's invoices.
- Overseeing in-house workloads, ensuring that administrative processes are being followed correctly.
- Maintaining databases such as glossaries and TM's with any changes that need to be followed up in the future.
- Ensuring that all projects are within budget.
- Attending exhibitions and visiting customers when required.
- Participating in staff meetings and any other meetings as necessary.
- Must be fluent in both English and German.
- Positive with a can do attitude.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Dynamic and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Private health care.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Friendly working environment.
- Early finish on Fridays.
The team at Office Angels Cardiff are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Cardiff City Centre, Newport, Cwmbran, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Swansea and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'