New Appointments Group are working alongside a dynamic and forward thinking Events and Conferencing company in Surrey who have exciting vacancies for a Project Manager and a Senior Project Manger who will be responsible for the planning and execution of large and complex events from conception through to completion. You must be a fluent German communicator to be considered for these roles.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:* Client Management
- Support the Client team in the implementation of all Client Relationship Strategies;
- Support the Client team in the preparation of RFP & Proposals as required;
- Attend Client pitch/presentation as required;
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required;
- Communicate changes to Client structure as and when relevant.
- Manage and oversee the update of the operational touch process on a regular basis or as and when required;
- Manage & oversee the update of the Project Management Tool to reflect project time lines;
- Manage and oversee the delivery of multiple sized projects of varying complexity within client time frames and budget specified;
- Accurate data management;
- Set, communicate and drive time lines and priorities within each project;
- Communicate, maintain and develop client relationships;
- Manage and oversee supplier relationships;
- Adhere to client specific SLAs and process requirements where necessary;
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your project team wherever appropriate;
- Travel to on-site inspections and project manage events onsite as and when required;
- Manage and oversee negotiations throughout the project life;
- Manage and implement regular communication and attend meetings within the project team to provide project status updates;
- Attend 'kick off' meetings 'briefings' and 'debrief' meetings as and when required;
- Adhere to 'on-site' etiquette at all times ensuring a positive representation of the company.
- Liaison with Governance Team to ensure all process documents are up to date and accurate;
- Ensure compliance with client and company SLAs;
- Ensure compliance with all client and company privacy and security protocols;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations.
- Review and give final sign off to all client budgets ensuring:
- Client SLAs are taken into account;
- Profit maximisation;
- Accurate charging of costs (supplier and expenses) to the budget;
- Review and ensure currency exchange is managed in line with financial updates and checked regularly;
- Ensure prompt reconciliation post-event (maximum 30 working days or client specific);
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within time frames specified.
- Working with the Operations Lead, monitor development plans for all team members taking into account:
- Current skills analysis;
- Training needs analysis;
- Individual's needs and desires;
- Development Planning Strategies;
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports ensuring periodic meetings to discuss progress and review development plans;
- Provide consistent leadership, motivation and direction to all team members;
- Ensure all Operations teams are consistently sharing best practice and delivering to touch standards at all times;
- Participate in the interviewing and selection of new team members once approved by Board Director;
- Provide solutions for resource requirements to Operations Lead for approval;
- Provide the Operations Lead with financial updates for all projects within your remit;
- Provisional approval for holidays and lieu days for all direct reports, seeking final approval via Operations Lead.
- Input of timesheet activity on a weekly basis;
- Review utilisation for all direct reports and support the Operations Lead;
- Review timesheets for line reports and support the Operations Lead.
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with company values and live those values every day:
- Team player;
- Work collaboratively with board, peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects;
- Attend company training days as and when required;
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job