Our client specialises in Topographical (Land), Measured Building, GPS, Engineering & Rail Surveys of the highest standard. Seeking a Project Manager who will take responsibility for planning & resourcing field / site based operations.
This position requires a minimum of 5-8 years experience as a Project Manager, degree educated and preferably with a professional accreditation to a relevant institution.
The successful candidate should have a track record in the field of Geomatics with relevant experience and an understanding of surveying principles. The Project Manager position is one of responsibility and as such the successful candidate should demonstrate leadership and management skills in running a team(s) of surveyors.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise and schedule all field based operations in conjunction with the Geomatics Director.
- Assume responsibility for managing and delivering large projects as well as their own individual projects.
- Monitor the performance and quality of field staff ensuring their compliance with the client specification and good surveying practice.
- In a technical capacity, perform complex Geomatics tasks and develop concepts and criteria for work to be carried out by others, assess the feasibility and soundness of proposals, particularly when there are special problems or limited data.
- As a Geomatics Specialist carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Liaise with other professional staff within the company, clients and other external organisations as necessary.
Apply by submitting your resume or call Neesha Kanani on for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.