An excellent opportunity for a Fund Project Manager to work for a prestigious Investment Management firm.
Your new company
Having experienced rapid growth by doubling AUM in the past five years, this leading Investment Management firm is in the UK's top 5 largest fund managers and has the largest profitability per head in the sector.
Your new role
This prestigious Investment Manager are planning to launch several new fund ranges for European and US distribution. The candidate will be asked to lead all operational aspects of the fund Launches, this includes middle, back office and Fund administrator impacts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project planning and monitoring
- Management of project risks and dependencies
- Assisting business Operational workstream leaders to construct and monitor plans
- Own and manage project budgets
- Act as a cross Operational workstream contact
- Construct presentations and status reports
- Present solutions to external parties
- Manage external partners and suppliers
- Construct full businesses cases
- Define project scopes and deliverables
- Design and construct business operating models
- Explore market infrastructures
- Lead fee negotiations - where required
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires a professional individual who has experience with the following:
- Project manager role(s) within financial services
- Proven track record on Fund Launches both European and US (private and 40 Act)
- Management of external partners and suppliers
- Ability to create and define operating models
- Product Managment/Launch experience would be highly beneficial
- Front office exposure
- Fixed Income
- Exposure to derivatives instruments and market practice / processes
- Familiar with market standard operational practices
What you'll get in return
This role is paying a base salary of between £100-130k base dependent on experience. Plus highly competitive bonus and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.