Project Manager Fit out
Project Manager (Fitout)
Bristol - Retail fitout
Monday - Sunday (Flexible working patterns)
4 month Contract (potential for extension) Long run of projects through to 2023
£300 - 350 a day (Ltd Co/Umbrella/CIS)
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a days based contract position in Bristol?
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who provide Fit out/Refurbishment services to clients across the UK. Due to a securing several new projects they are looking to expand their team on a Contract basis with a Project Manager.
On offer here, is the opportunity to work with a fit out specialist who are part of a nationwide construction group. They are a large organisation with a long run of work within the fit out sector on a freelance basis for the right candidate.
- Running processes on site & planning the works
- Client facing role
- Liaising with client on a regular basis
- Client interaction and looking after onsite team and processes
- Receiving work from client - Planning and communicating with client to ensure processes are correct
- If works aren't going as plan, need to be able to explain why this is the case.
- Oversee quality of documentation, ensure processes are running correct
- 4 month contract (Opportunity for extension)
- SMSTS, First Aid, Fire Safety, NVQ 7
- CSCS card (preferred)
- Experience in project management
- 3+ years in Fit out
- Retail fit out experience preferred.
- tier 1
- project manager
- CSCS card
- main contractor
- on site
- First aid
- senior project manager
- high end
- large company
- Experience in Internal refurb/fit out
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'