Project Manager - Fit Out
Fantastic opportunity to support a Leading Interior Fit Out Company on their projects throughout the UK. As a company they focus mainly on Fit Out projects.
Although you will be based close to home, you will be required as and when to support other projects so good flexibility is essential.
They are looking for a well-versed professional with experience working for leading Fit Out contractors on high end projects.
* Ability to lead the project team, manage the supply chain and to deliver high value, complex projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality
* Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
* Fast track fit out experience required
* Pre-construction through to completion
* First Aid
* Fire Marshall (Preferred, not needed)
* Asbestos Awareness (Preferred, not needed)
Leading Fit Out Contractor
One of the largest privately owned and independent Construction and property development companies in the UK. A leading Group of companies with an excellent reputation and outstanding track record for delivering projects on time, in budget and incident free.
This position would see you joining their interior Fit Out division at an exciting time, the division has ambitions to keep growing and developing. They currently have a very successful project portfolio and exciting pipeline of work to follow.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job