A new Agile Project Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the industry's truly pioneering financial software businesses based in Moorgate! As the Project Manager, you will be working with some of the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and brokerages, whilst being part of the Client Services team involved helping to implement our award-winning products from start to finish.
The Project Manager will work in collaboration with the Project Lead, Account Managers as well as the internal support team, Stakeholders and Clients. As a Project Manager you will play a key part within the Fixed Income team, liaising with multiple clients assisting with the implementation of our flagship products. You will work in a fast-paced environment while having a good understanding of client's priorities, managing the project from sales to delivery. Ideally exposure to Fixed Income products would be preferred.
Skills required for the Projects Manager (Agile):
- Strong Project Manager background, ideally from a Financial, Technology or FinTech organisation. Fixed Income product experience would be ideal, but not essential.
- A passion for building client relationships from sales to delivery / final implementation.
- Track record of successful implementation projects - implementing solutions to the customer across the end-to-end lifecycle.
- A 2.1 or above Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical subject (Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics etc.) from a top university
- Demonstrable experience of Agile principals, and working directly within an Agile environment (although we are looking to introduce more structure on occassion, therefore Waterfall experience would also be useful)
- Outstanding communications and ability to build relationship with Clients, Senior Stakeholders and the wider Business.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
This role will suit a Project Manager who is passionate about being part of a high-performing, collaborative team whilst delivering an outstanding Customer Service! There are ample professional development opportunities, including allocated self-learning and personal project time.
Project Manager - Agile, Scrum, Delivery, FinTech, Trading, Products, Implementation, Fixed-Income, Waterfall
Salary: £55 000 - £70 000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Moorgate, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Project Manager