JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: KENT WORKING AROUND THE M25
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
My client is a fast growing commercial glazing company, who are a leader in design, supply and installation of curtain walling, aluminium windows, doors and structrual glazing.
Due to their continued growth they are now looking for a highly motivated project manager to join their prestigious team.
The purpose of the position is to ensure projects are delivered efficiently, on-time, to specification and in a cost effective manner.
- Correlate projects received from sales through to completion
- Ensure that all steps are taken to successfully complete projects in a timely manner with realistic and achievable time frames for procurement, production and installation.
- Running multiple projects simultaneously
- Oversee all works and run a clean functioning site
- Liaising and constantly communicating with site management and sub-contractors
- Maintain relations with main contractors and attend regular meetings on-site
- Be dedicated and willing to put in the hurs required, to achieve results and deadlines
- Maintain operational effciency, ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all
- Prepare H&S plans method statements & Risk assessments
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in project management
- Must have key experience working within the Curtain walling, glazing industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Good understanding of construction contracts
- Computer literate. Must be able to use Microsoft Office, including word, Excel and Outlook
- Great attention to detail
- Must have a full driving licence
- CSCS Qualified
- IOSH Or NEBOSH certified
- Must have a background within the fenestration industry
- Professional and positive approach
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Team Player and able to work on own initiative
Please contact Kirsty Robinson on alternatively please send me your CV
- Project Manager
- Curtain Walling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job