o Responsible for the overall leadership and delivery of projects, including planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing all aspects of the project lifecycle.
o Assist the MD in any way that supports their work and the company’s objectives.
- Manage the creation of a financial business case, and analyse problem and opportunity statements to then prepare estimates for approval.
- Working to a defined budget from the outset, the candidate will track and report on project costs to ensure the objective is met.
- The candidate may also lead a team - often in geographically dispersed areas - through the project lifecycle. This may include setting team members’ objectives and carrying out performance reviews.
- A key component of the role will be to build and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and providers.
- Manage a team of external suppliers, working closely with Supply Chain Services for the appropriate supplier selection from our framework.
- Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits.
- Create and validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on time with quality and consistency
- Overall accountability and end-to-end delivery management for a set of related initiatives as defined by our business and portfolio framework
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder change and communication plans and engagements are developed and executed so that stakeholders are fully prepared to exploit the new operational business environment once it is in place.
- Partner with business stakeholders to validate the project’s strategic business case, define success metrics and criteria, and to identify, measure, and sustain planned vs. achieved benefits. Proactively look for additional benefits to be delivered by taking advantage of systems, processes, and data already in place or being deployed.
o Identify and address the major factors, assumptions and risks (including technical, business, adoption, organizational, government, cultural, etc.) that may influence project direction and success. As parameters and external influences change, adjust the project approach to improve the delivery of intended benefits.Profile & Education Required:
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Customer service oriented, with operational "hands-on" attitude
- High quality standards, accuracy and risk awareness
- Excellent communication skills, especially within a multicultural global organisation
- Independent, goal-oriented and self-motivating personality
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Experience in collaboration with product management or requirement engineering teams
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written)
- Must have a minimum 4-5 years of practical experience working as a Project Manager, from start to end.
- 1-2 years Payments Sector Project Management experience.
- Must have/come from an Office Management, Office Admin, or EA background.
- Experience of working in an international company or organisation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent & advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Presenting a passion for delivering products and services in outstanding quality
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Capability to handle international top tier customers
- Solid understanding of point-of-sale related technology and common workflows
- Office Manager
- Project Management
- Project Managers
- Payment Gateways