Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• To plan and deliver projects from R&D through to product launch.
• Liaising on project activities with external clients and internally.
• To appreciate the commercial aspects of the projects in order to drive deadlines and hit budgets.
• To plan resources and motivate the teams including setting realistic targets and timescales.
You will be right for the role with the following background:
• A degree in Chemistry/Pharmacy (or equivalent experience).
• Relevant project management experience in a clinical, medical or pharmaceutical environment.
• Experience working as part of a multi-discipline team with an appreciation for the commercial aspects of project delivery.
Candidates with a strong background will excel in this role with room to progress within the business!
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd February as the prospects of the role will attract the most desirable candidates in the field.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business