Project Manager - Europe - London based - UK
Our client is a Global market leader in Lighting controls. They have an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
Manage our clients commercial and hospitality projects from specification to hand-over and ensure their successful completion per our customer's requirements.
1. Manage, ownership of projects while assisting a project management team on large and small commercial and hospitality projects. A baseline assessment of understand the existing project management process including design intent versus customer & business needs. Performance of project management as measured by loyalty, profitability and project completion on schedule and budget. Successfully manage issues and risks to meeting business objectives.
2. Collaborate with project management team to standardize project management process capable of meeting customer expectations, achieving business objectives (profitability, working capital, etc.) and mitigating risks.
3. Make the effective project plan based on customer master project schedule.
4. Lead and assist the project team to ensure the projects are carried out on-time and on-budget.
5. Lead business risk evaluation with respect to project execution at the region level.
6. Manage the quality of project execution (design, construction and procurement).
7. Coordinate with customer and 3rd party vender for any change and utilize change management methods to build a robust process capable of sustained and predictable results.
8. Attend project meeting with owner, GC, EC specifier, etc.
9. Organize internal and external project meetings.
10. Provide standardized documentation as specified by customer.
1. Min 3-5+ Years of experience in Project Management within the electrical and lighting control industry
2. Ability to cooperate, support and work successfully in a team Environment.
3. Electrical/ lighting /construction industry background
4. Strong business orientation, customer focus and project management skills
5. Strong business acumen.
6. Results oriented.
7. Possess Leadership abilities
8. Willing to travel as part of the job requirement.
- Lighting Control
- Lighting Controls
- Project Management