What We Look For
Experienced Project Managers with a demonstrable pedigree of delivering small - medium sized projects, managing the risks associated with key and innovative deliverables within a project who can engage with stakeholders at all level both within a client as well as their partners and suppliers.
Our Project Consultants will have exposure to a number of phases within a project lifecycle, have the ability to lead and motivate a team of diverse individuals, be familiar with Project methodologies and principles and be able to work within an iterative, software development driven environment.
Due to the nature of our client's work we are only able to consider people who possess DV clearance or are eligible to undergo the DV clearance process.
Skills and Experience
Projects Consultants come from a variety of industries and background, what they all have in common is the ability to take on the following responsibilities whilst delivering first class service to our clients:
- Ensuring delivery of multiple work packages within a Project
- Producing, maintaining, tracking and managing plans for the work
- Establishing common milestones with stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Providing Project and Work Package progress reports to Project and Programme teams
- Identifying and managing risks
- Ensuring the delivery of quality products, on target, within budget and other constraints
- Identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Driving all aspects of the work package to a successful conclusion
- Resolving conflict within the work package
Ideally you will have exposure to Agile or Prince2 best practice, have a "can do" attitude and be committed to delivering and building strong working relationships at all levels.
What We Offer
In return Capita offer all our Project Consultants
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 23 day's holiday (increasing with service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Tailored Industry recognised training and development
- On-going dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of clients on diverse and industry leading projects
- Genuine work / Life balance not always found within consultancy
- Career development
- In addition you will have access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifecycle.