MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the planning, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of all University’s equality, diversity and Inclusion areas of work, specifically on the Equality Charter Marks.
- To work collaboratively with students and staff network chairs, developing specific action plans to ensure that the University is able to deliver better equality and to narrow the inequalities.
- To support the Head of EDI with the organisation of meetings (including minutes of meeting and agendas, collection of data, production of papers and information.
- To support schools and professional services in implementing effective actions, initiatives and activities locally.
- To obtain, analyse and report equality related data in support of key areas of work in EDI
- To support and develop initiatives for engaging and communicating with staff and students.
- To maintain and develop Charter related web pages, internal and external communications, by working in partnership with the staff network chairs and other key stakeholders.
- To support other equality and diversity events and initiatives to assist the delivery of LSBU’s Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, as agreed by the Head of EDI.