- To support the planning, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of all University’s equality, diversity and Inclusion areas of work, specifically on the Equality Charter Marks.
- To work collaboratively with students and staff network chairs, developing specific action plans to ensure that the University is able to deliver better equality and to narrow the inequalities.
- To support the Head of EDI with the organisation of meetings (including minutes of meeting and agendas, collection of data, production of papers and information.
- To support schools and professional services in implementing effective actions, initiatives and activities locally.
- To obtain, analyse and report equality related data in support of key areas of work in EDI
- To support and develop initiatives for engaging and communicating with staff and students.
- To maintain and develop Charter related web pages, internal and external communications, by working in partnership with the staff network chairs and other key stakeholders.
- To support other equality and diversity events and initiatives to assist the delivery of LSBU’s Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, as agreed by the Head of EDI.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job