Head Hunted Recruitment are working closely with a well known Engineering company who are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team. The Project Manager will have prior knowledge of the food sector and have worked on projects within the industry.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement procedures to ensure the site plant and equipment is maintained in good working order to ensure maximum production efficiency within budget.
• Ensure relevant site kits, materials, drawings and hire equipment are provided for each job.
• Ensure hire equipment is managed cost effectively, kept in good condition and off hired as quickly as practicable.
• Work within agreed budgets in respect of staff hours worked on site.
• Ensure all site paperwork such as job sheets and time sheets are completed and sent to the Operations Manager.
• Ensure pressure tests certificates and all relevant paper work is completed on new pipework installations.
• Ensure each site is maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
• Ensure that all sign off / additions sheets are identified and signed and delivered to the Operations Manager.
• Liaise with work colleagues as required.
• Participate in internal / external meetings as requested and report on progress of site projects.
• Identify and meet personal job-related training and development as required.
• Provide assistance in terms of general and specific business support.
• Work on sites that may require staying away.
• Attend site as and when required to start or commission projects at weekends.
• Attend site meetings as and when required.
A great package is on offer and the chance to work for a forward thinking company who put their employees first
Salary 40K Per annum DOE
- Food Manufacturing
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job